I Power: Self-Development Activism (1,927)

Featured Discussions

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by SurielLatest Reply

What have you been thinking about recently?

There has been somewhat of a recent lull in intellectual discourse, and I'm hoping that this discussion board can act as a springboard for…

Started by AyaLatest Reply

What motivates you to act?

Sometimes I can be highly unmotivated to get things done be it cleaning the dishes, cooking for dinner, or just going out and being social.…

Started by LoreLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Good day, space cow-boys. Your Captain’s been put up to the challenge, and of course he has accepted.  You don’t become Captain Sebulba Jon…

Started by Captain Sebulba Jonson

8 Sep 8
Reply by Ziggy Mack

I wrote a book.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxxuL5i84TT3RUV5R3o4Q3R5MVU/edit It's comedy, a game of thrones parody. But it took me like 200 hours to d…

Started by Clark Kant

4 Sep 3
Reply by Clark Kant

300 DAY CHALLENGE

In seeing all of the very productive Ipower-esque challenges I have decided to make one of my own. However, rather than accept any mediocr…

Started by Merity

5 Aug 22
Reply by Vic

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

So in lieu of all the challenge posts I see being shared, I thought I would share my own I have taken on. Pretty simply, just squats, push-…

Started by Ziggy Mack

5 Aug 6
Reply by Ziggy Mack

The Battle for Your Mind: New Thought vs Rationalism

This Discussion thread is about Positive Thinking and the dangers associated with its excessive application, such as are proposed by the N…

Started by The Shiznit

23 Jul 30
Reply by Tim Peter

What motivates you to act?

Sometimes I can be highly unmotivated to get things done be it cleaning the dishes, cooking for dinner, or just going out and being social.…

Started by Lore

17 Jul 29
Reply by Altra

30 DAY CHALLENGE! (Running) [COMPLETE]

Manjius’ Yesfap Challenge really inspired me to do a challenge. Too bad his thread was deleted because I wanted to quote something he said.…

Started by Vic

17 Jul 29
Reply by Clark Kant

What have you been thinking about recently?

There has been somewhat of a recent lull in intellectual discourse, and I'm hoping that this discussion board can act as a springboard for…

Started by Aya

11 Jul 29
Reply by Sohrab

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by Suriel

10 Mar 8
Reply by Suriel

If you could just go back in time...

Let us assume there is something like a time storm... It hits you suddenly and you are catapulted back in time, you'll inhabit the body you…

Started by Suriel

2 Feb 20
Reply by Glam Doll

RSS

Forum

KitKat

Started by KitKat in Introductions. Last reply by Vic 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

empiricism vs rationalism

Started by Captain Sebulba Jonson in Science & Tech yesterday. 0 Replies

Song Dedication Thread v2.0

Started by Clark Kant in Fun & Games. Last reply by Vic on Monday. 25 Replies

Latest Activity

Vic replied to KitKat's discussion KitKat
"Welcome to ipower! :) "
7 hours ago
RIMILITIA replied to KitKat's discussion KitKat
"December 7th is VJ Day in Rhode Island the only State that still celebrates Victory over Japan day. "
12 hours ago
Bastiaan_M updated their profile
19 hours ago
Captain Sebulba Jonson replied to KitKat's discussion KitKat
"It was not a joke. I was just wondering what kind of Kit Kat candybar you preferred. "
yesterday
KitKat replied to KitKat's discussion KitKat
"Wolverine is cool.  I'm not much into Japan stuff though.  Always remember December 7th."
yesterday
KitKat replied to KitKat's discussion KitKat
"wtf, is that even supposed to be a joke.  Kit Kat is just a name I chose because I don't want wannabes like you knowing my real name.  I call myself Kit Kat, cause those are candybars I eat on underways.  People know I will clean…"
yesterday
Clark Kant replied to KitKat's discussion KitKat
"I liked wolverine in japan the movie, very kawaii."
yesterday
Captain Sebulba Jonson posted a discussion

empiricism vs rationalism

science. philosophy. scientific knowledge. knowledge. facts. what do we know? how do we know?discuss.See More
yesterday
Vic replied to Clark Kant's discussion Song Dedication Thread v2.0
"For all the #changedman's on ipower: "
Monday
Captain Sebulba Jonson replied to KitKat's discussion KitKat
"Are your more of an original Kit Kat guy, or do you hit it off new school with the chunky kind?"
Monday
KitKat posted a discussion

KitKat

Hi, I'm new to I power.  I have had a profile for a month, or two, but haven't done much with it.  Honestly I found this place randomly looking through ning websites similar to another one I use.  I don't have much time for online stuff anyway with…See More
Monday
Captain Sebulba Jonson commented on The Shiznit's photo
Thumbnail

Neo-Existentialism

"Good link."
Monday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service