I Power: Self-Development Activism (1,929)

Featured Discussions

What's your character flaw? What do you intend to do about it?

Everybody has one, or sometimes more than one. Mine is a fear of failure. Atychiphobia. This leads into playing it safe, not taking huge ri…

Started by Fionn TLatest Reply

Challenging Beliefs

Hello Everyone, If you're like me then you like to discuss your ideas and opinions with people. No, actually, you love it. And if you're l…

Started by JakobLatest Reply

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by SurielLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Challenging Beliefs

Hello Everyone, If you're like me then you like to discuss your ideas and opinions with people. No, actually, you love it. And if you're l…

Started by Jakob

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Sakshi Rathi

What's your character flaw? What do you intend to do about it?

Everybody has one, or sometimes more than one. Mine is a fear of failure. Atychiphobia. This leads into playing it safe, not taking huge ri…

Started by Fionn T

4 yesterday
Reply by The Shiznit

Has something died?

I was having a look at some of my previous posts here..... some where actually quite.... inspired?.... I dunno what happened... Maybe it's…

Started by Ross Holder

1 Sep 22
Reply by Clark Kant

CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Good day, space cow-boys. Your Captain’s been put up to the challenge, and of course he has accepted.  You don’t become Captain Sebulba Jon…

Started by Captain Sebulba Jonson

8 Sep 8
Reply by Ziggy Mack

I wrote a book.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxxuL5i84TT3RUV5R3o4Q3R5MVU/edit It's comedy, a game of thrones parody. But it took me like 200 hours to d…

Started by Clark Kant

4 Sep 3
Reply by Clark Kant

300 DAY CHALLENGE

In seeing all of the very productive Ipower-esque challenges I have decided to make one of my own. However, rather than accept any mediocr…

Started by Merity

5 Aug 22
Reply by Vic

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

So in lieu of all the challenge posts I see being shared, I thought I would share my own I have taken on. Pretty simply, just squats, push-…

Started by Ziggy Mack

5 Aug 6
Reply by Ziggy Mack

The Battle for Your Mind: New Thought vs Rationalism

This Discussion thread is about Positive Thinking and the dangers associated with its excessive application, such as are proposed by the N…

Started by The Shiznit

23 Jul 30
Reply by Tim Peter

What motivates you to act?

Sometimes I can be highly unmotivated to get things done be it cleaning the dishes, cooking for dinner, or just going out and being social.…

Started by Lore

17 Jul 29
Reply by Altra

30 DAY CHALLENGE! (Running) [COMPLETE]

Manjius’ Yesfap Challenge really inspired me to do a challenge. Too bad his thread was deleted because I wanted to quote something he said.…

Started by Vic

17 Jul 29
Reply by Clark Kant

RSS

Latest Activity

Captain Sebulba Jonson posted a status
1 hour ago
Sakshi Rathi joined Lore's group
Thumbnail

I-Power Game of Thrones Addicts

For everyone consumed by GoTSee More
5 hours ago
Sakshi Rathi joined Munky's group
Thumbnail

House M.D.

A place to discuss and appreciate HOUSE, talk about possible events in the up-coming season, post your favourite House moments.Just remember... "It's never lupus."See More
5 hours ago
Sakshi Rathi replied to Jakob's discussion Challenging Beliefs
"I am mostly confused about what I believe in. My family believes in various gods and I was often as a kid forced to be part of it, given my disinterest I used to think I was an atheist but still when I am in some troublesome situation I find myself…"
5 hours ago
Sakshi Rathi updated their profile
6 hours ago
Captain Sebulba Jonson commented on Captain Sebulba Jonson's photo
Thumbnail

political compass

"You, of all people, should know that I am above labels, a loyal Athenist. "
21 hours ago
Clark Kant commented on Captain Sebulba Jonson's photo
Thumbnail

political compass

"There was one guy missing."
yesterday
Captain Sebulba Jonson posted a photo

political compass

gg. where do you stand?
yesterday
Profile IconJohn James Boxshall and Marjan Bonev joined I Power
yesterday
The Shiznit replied to Fionn T's discussion What's your character flaw? What do you intend to do about it?
"Posting not so much for the learning aspects, but because the vid makes some good points about failing.  ;) "
yesterday
Clark Kant replied to Clark Kant's discussion RIMILITIA'S COMEBACK [RAW]
"Joey plays his character, Molly is a computer voice generator. I do the rest of the voices."
Sunday
RIMILITIA replied to Clark Kant's discussion RIMILITIA'S COMEBACK [RAW]
"Who does the Voices in the Video? "
Sunday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service