I Power: Self-Development Activism (1,933)

Featured Discussions

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by SurielLatest Reply

What have you been thinking about recently?

There has been somewhat of a recent lull in intellectual discourse, and I'm hoping that this discussion board can act as a springboard for…

Started by AyaLatest Reply

What motivates you to act?

Sometimes I can be highly unmotivated to get things done be it cleaning the dishes, cooking for dinner, or just going out and being social.…

Started by LoreLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest book read review

Name the book you most recently read, leave a review and decide whether or not to recommend it. I read  "The God Delusion" - By Richard Da…

Started by Dardan Zeqiri

7 on Monday
Reply by Jarod Phillip Benowitz

30 DAY CHALLENGE! (Running)

Manjius’ Yesfap Challenge really inspired me to do a challenge. Too bad his thread was deleted because I wanted to quote something he said.…

Started by Vic

16 Jul 15
Reply by Ziggy Mack

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

So in lieu of all the challenge posts I see being shared, I thought I would share my own I have taken on. Pretty simply, just squats, push-…

Started by Ziggy Mack

1 Jul 14
Reply by Vic

i want to add more content, but what?

i received some email about helping the ipower project, but what, im interested in self dev i guess the roots of ipower and i want to add c…

Started by Tim Peter

2 May 10
Reply by The Shiznit

What have you been thinking about recently?

There has been somewhat of a recent lull in intellectual discourse, and I'm hoping that this discussion board can act as a springboard for…

Started by Aya

10 Apr 6
Reply by Alex Gerrad

The Battle for Your Mind: New Thought vs Rationalism

This Discussion thread is about Positive Thinking and the dangers associated with its excessive application, such as are proposed by the N…

Started by The Shiznit

20 Mar 19
Reply by The Shiznit

What motivates you to act?

Sometimes I can be highly unmotivated to get things done be it cleaning the dishes, cooking for dinner, or just going out and being social.…

Started by Lore

16 Mar 15
Reply by Odile Stuart

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by Suriel

10 Mar 8
Reply by Suriel

If you could just go back in time...

Let us assume there is something like a time storm... It hits you suddenly and you are catapulted back in time, you'll inhabit the body you…

Started by Suriel

2 Feb 20
Reply by Glam Doll

Im trying to quit smoking Marijuana

Im really trying to quit most of my friends smoke so its hard to be around them Give me some good advice or anything to keep my will strong

Started by Adriano Luna

30 Jan 29
Reply by Adriano Luna

RSS

Forum

Song Dedication Thread v2.0

Started by Kawaiijius in Fun & Games. Last reply by Vic 10 hours ago. 17 Replies

Here are all of my threads

Started by Dardan Zeqiri in Off-Topic. Last reply by Kawaiijius 19 hours ago. 1 Reply

What kind of tooth paste do you guys use?

Started by Dardan Zeqiri in Off-Topic. Last reply by The Shiznit yesterday. 4 Replies

Latest Activity

Vic replied to Kawaiijius's discussion Song Dedication Thread v2.0
"Joey: "
10 hours ago
Kawaiijius replied to Kawaiijius's discussion Song Dedication Thread v2.0
"For VLR: "
10 hours ago
Vic liked Dardan Zeqiri's discussion Here are all of my threads
19 hours ago
Kawaiijius replied to Dardan Zeqiri's discussion Here are all of my threads
19 hours ago
Dardan Zeqiri posted discussions
21 hours ago
The Shiznit replied to Dardan Zeqiri's discussion What kind of tooth paste do you guys use?
" "
yesterday
Dardan Zeqiri replied to Dardan Zeqiri's discussion What kind of tooth paste do you guys use?
"I'm flattered you thought I had ideas in the first place."
yesterday
Captain Sebulba Jonson replied to Dardan Zeqiri's discussion What kind of tooth paste do you guys use?
"I personally like using liquid mercury. It keeps my teeth strong and healthy. This way, I can better establish my dominance amongst the canine moon-police of our galaxy."
yesterday
Captain Sebulba Jonson commented on RIMILITIA's photo
yesterday
Vic replied to Dardan Zeqiri's discussion What kind of tooth paste do you guys use?
"I like my Colgate Total Advanced Fresh Gel. Are you running out of ideas already? It's 30 days..."
yesterday
Vic liked Dardan Zeqiri's discussion What kind of tooth paste do you guys use?
yesterday
Vic replied to Kawaiijius's discussion Song Dedication Thread v2.0
"Paul: "
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service