I Power: Self-Development Activism (1,928)

Featured Discussions

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by SurielLatest Reply

What have you been thinking about recently?

There has been somewhat of a recent lull in intellectual discourse, and I'm hoping that this discussion board can act as a springboard for…

Started by AyaLatest Reply

What motivates you to act?

Sometimes I can be highly unmotivated to get things done be it cleaning the dishes, cooking for dinner, or just going out and being social.…

Started by LoreLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Good day, space cow-boys. Your Captain’s been put up to the challenge, and of course he has accepted.  You don’t become Captain Sebulba Jon…

Started by Captain Sebulba Jonson

6 21 hours ago
Reply by Clark Kant

I wrote a book.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxxuL5i84TT3RUV5R3o4Q3R5MVU/edit It's comedy, a game of thrones parody. But it took me like 200 hours to d…

Started by Clark Kant

2 Aug 22
Reply by RIMILITIA

300 DAY CHALLENGE

In seeing all of the very productive Ipower-esque challenges I have decided to make one of my own. However, rather than accept any mediocr…

Started by Merity

5 Aug 22
Reply by Vic

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

So in lieu of all the challenge posts I see being shared, I thought I would share my own I have taken on. Pretty simply, just squats, push-…

Started by Ziggy Mack

5 Aug 6
Reply by Ziggy Mack

The Battle for Your Mind: New Thought vs Rationalism

This Discussion thread is about Positive Thinking and the dangers associated with its excessive application, such as are proposed by the N…

Started by The Shiznit

23 Jul 30
Reply by Tim Peter

What motivates you to act?

Sometimes I can be highly unmotivated to get things done be it cleaning the dishes, cooking for dinner, or just going out and being social.…

Started by Lore

17 Jul 29
Reply by Altra

30 DAY CHALLENGE! (Running) [COMPLETE]

Manjius’ Yesfap Challenge really inspired me to do a challenge. Too bad his thread was deleted because I wanted to quote something he said.…

Started by Vic

17 Jul 29
Reply by Clark Kant

What have you been thinking about recently?

There has been somewhat of a recent lull in intellectual discourse, and I'm hoping that this discussion board can act as a springboard for…

Started by Aya

11 Jul 29
Reply by Sohrab

Latest book read review

Name the book you most recently read, leave a review and decide whether or not to recommend it. I read  "The God Delusion" - By Richard Da…

Started by Dardan Zeqiri

7 Jul 21
Reply by Jarod Phillip Benowitz

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by Suriel

10 Mar 8
Reply by Suriel

RSS

Latest Activity

Clark Kant replied to Captain Sebulba Jonson's discussion CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE
"It's a German hat."
21 hours ago
Captain Sebulba Jonson replied to Captain Sebulba Jonson's discussion CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE
"What's with the hat?"
yesterday
Clark Kant updated their profile
yesterday
Clark Kant replied to Captain Sebulba Jonson's discussion CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE
"This book scares me, it digs through the darkest parts of my soul. Sometimes it pauses and makes me laugh, but then it quickly goes back to the digging and I become afraid taking LSD with my friend would have been a better idea. I would bet on most…"
yesterday
"Holy shit the book is done?!"
Saturday
Captain Sebulba Jonson replied to Captain Sebulba Jonson's discussion CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE
"Ehhh..."
Saturday
David Csontos commented on Bruce K. Walker's blog post Acknowledgements - Bachir, Reese, and all of you guys.
"hey im Hungarian too! and dude thats freakin awesome you cited bachir i love it"
Friday
Victoria Iron posted a photo
Friday
elcharno updated their profile
Thursday
elcharno joined The Shiznit's group
Thumbnail

Transhumanism

A Group for raising awareness of all things related to H+ and Transhumanism.See More
Thursday
Profile Iconelcharno, Ewil S. G., Atılım Atılgan and 2 more joined I Power
Aug 27
Bruce K. Walker's blog post was featured

Acknowledgements - Bachir, Reese, and all of you guys.

Dear Everyone, First of all, thanks to you all. This year I successfully graduated, due in no small part to this community, as well as to Bachir and Reese. I hope this medium to be the proper place to express my acknowledgements, but if not, then…See More
Aug 27

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service