I Power: Self-Development Activism (1,916)

Featured Discussions

What's your character flaw? What do you intend to do about it?

Everybody has one, or sometimes more than one. Mine is a fear of failure. Atychiphobia. This leads into playing it safe, not taking huge ri…

Started by Fionn TLatest Reply

Challenging Beliefs

Hello Everyone, If you're like me then you like to discuss your ideas and opinions with people. No, actually, you love it. And if you're l…

Started by JakobLatest Reply

Flexing your Activism Muscles

We talk the talk... We got to walk the walk... Or rather: We got to run it! We do not all have to walk the same walk. But you need to lose…

Started by SurielLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Organizer self-development tool

Here’s something for all the people who want to take a structured approach to their self-development. I made this organizer to schedule my…

Started by Ian De Bruyn

20 Jan 25
Reply by Professor Kizomba

300 DAY CHALLENGE

In seeing all of the very productive Ipower-esque challenges I have decided to make one of my own. However, rather than accept any mediocr…

Started by Merity

8 Jan 10
Reply by RIMILITIA

Richard Mosse: The Impossible Image

Richard Mosse: The Impossible Image from Frieze on Vimeo.

Started by Jon

1 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Minsc

What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0

I have been coming to this website off and on for a while now, but I don't get why the banner at the top says I am the revolution, and I Po…

Started by KitKat

2 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by jonas

Challenging Beliefs

Hello Everyone, If you're like me then you like to discuss your ideas and opinions with people. No, actually, you love it. And if you're l…

Started by Jakob

2 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Sakshi Rathi

What's your character flaw? What do you intend to do about it?

Everybody has one, or sometimes more than one. Mine is a fear of failure. Atychiphobia. This leads into playing it safe, not taking huge ri…

Started by Fionn T

4 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by The Shiznit

Has something died?

I was having a look at some of my previous posts here..... some where actually quite.... inspired?.... I dunno what happened... Maybe it's…

Started by Ross Holder

1 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Jon

CAPTAIN SEBULBA JONSON'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Good day, space cow-boys. Your Captain’s been put up to the challenge, and of course he has accepted.  You don’t become Captain Sebulba Jon…

Started by Minsc

8 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Ziggy Mack

I wrote a book.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxxuL5i84TT3RUV5R3o4Q3R5MVU/edit It's comedy, a game of thrones parody. But it took me like 200 hours to d…

Started by Jon

4 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Jon

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

So in lieu of all the challenge posts I see being shared, I thought I would share my own I have taken on. Pretty simply, just squats, push-…

Started by Ziggy Mack

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Ziggy Mack

RSS

Latest Activity

RIMILITIA posted a status
yesterday
Saturday
"“The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence.” ― R. Tagore"
Friday
""Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein"
Friday
"Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered. Marcus T. Cicero"
Wednesday
"If a businessman makes a mistake, he suffers the consequences. If a bureaucrat makes a mistake, you suffer the consequences. - Ayn Rand"
Feb 24
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.Voltaire"
Feb 23
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell"
Feb 20
""It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire"
Feb 18
RIMILITIA left a comment for Minsc
"CON TROLL SAYS TIME IS UP JOEY................................"
Feb 17
Shepard of Peace liked Professor Kizomba's blog post K-TOE - The Science/Religion Debate
Feb 16
Professor Kizomba and Shepard of Peace are now friends
Feb 15

© 2015   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service