Lloyd Roger Spencer's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've checked out some "QualiaSoup"! I just wanted to highlight that I do wholly supp…"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied May 4, 2012 to The Wake Up Pack

16 May 4, 2012
Reply by SparTom007 - Tom

"Hey there, There was an issue with the database the other day that prevented posts f…"

16 May 4, 2012

"Honestly no offence here, I enjoyed reading your comment. :0) You have said how you…"

16 May 4, 2012

"Yes, I must watch it again! It has been a while since I have seen it. In fact I am g…"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied May 3, 2012 to The Wake Up Pack

16 May 4, 2012

"Hello SparTom007 At the beginning of the article I did clearly state the following:…"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied May 3, 2012 to The Wake Up Pack

16 May 4, 2012

"Thank you for sharing your website, I will check it out! Regarding your comments, ho…"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied Apr 28, 2012 to The Wake Up Pack

16 May 4, 2012

"Network 1976   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074958/   :0)"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied Apr 27, 2012 to What to see? Inspirational movies!

12 May 1, 2012
Reply by Cameron Ray Jaynes

"Hi again everyone I just wanted to highlight a few things since reading some of the…"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied Jun 28, 2009 to Celebrity Death & Important Questions

21 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Randy Nisula

"Thanks for taking the time to reply.... I totally agree with this and you can see e…"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied Jun 27, 2009 to Celebrity Death & Important Questions

21 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Randy Nisula

"Straight in there with the difficult questions and why not.... :0) There are so man…"

Lloyd Roger Spencer replied Jun 14, 2009 to The Worst Thing...

14 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by ExZ

RSS

Forum

Narcissism test.

Started by Manjius Mcgayhon in Off-Topic. Last reply by pauL 11 hours ago. 4 Replies

VLRESTLEMANIA II [SEASON FINALE]

Started by Manjius Mcgayhon in Fun & Games. Last reply by Manjius Mcgayhon yesterday. 9 Replies

Latest Activity

pauL replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"You really don't need to answer for someone else."
11 hours ago
Merity replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Your Total: 14 Authority: 3.00   Self-Sufficiency: 2.00   Superiority: 3.00   Exhibitionism: 0.00   Exploitativeness: 2.00   Vanity: 1.00   Entitlement: 3.00 "
13 hours ago
pauL replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Scored a 4"
17 hours ago
Joé replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Good thread! in the spirit of the latest narcissist threads of IPower! I like it. The first step for IPower to become less narcissistic is to realize the issue that poisons us all. Total: 20 Authority: 6.00   Self-Sufficiency:…"
19 hours ago
Manjius Mcgayhon posted a discussion

Narcissism test.

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htmTake the test guys, let's see who wins.And by guys I mean Shiznit, and by wins I mean who's in 2nd place after him.My results:Your Total:…See More
19 hours ago
Manjius Mcgayhon replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion VLRESTLEMANIA II [SEASON FINALE]
"LE SEASON FINALE IS HEREEEEE AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETEEEEEE. It's over, I'm done with this for now, enjoy my last straw of free entertainment for a while."
yesterday
Manjius Mcgayhon posted a photo

Vlrestlemania II

Prepare your bodies.
yesterday
Manjius Mcgayhon left a comment for RIMILITIA
Saturday
Ahmed Alkooheji updated their profile
Friday
RIMILITIA posted a blog post
Friday
RIMILITIA posted a status
"“Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.” – written on the wall of a POW camp"
Friday
Joé left a comment for RIMILITIA
" "
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service