Budr Meqdadi's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a wonderful idea Ryan. I think it takes strength and an open mind to start a…"

Budr Meqdadi replied Aug 13, 2011 to Looking for open minded people willing to help.

10 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Michael Scaife

"I would love to have an invite! My e-mail is: BudrMac@gmail.com"

Budr Meqdadi replied Jul 11, 2011 to Google+

31 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Vic

"I woke up tired and my brain was like "I WANT TO SLEEP! We can always skip school yo…"

Budr Meqdadi replied Jun 16, 2011 to The irreverent & shameless I OWN AT LIFE THREAD (part one)

60 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Oliver

" @Gaston - Don't worry I understood what you were trying to say ;)   @Andrew - I wou…"

Budr Meqdadi replied Jun 14, 2011 to Why is it Important to Live in the Momment?

15 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Budr Meqdadi

"This seems absolutely insane and wildly phenomenal at the same time. Does it actuall…"

Budr Meqdadi replied Jun 5, 2011 to 4 Hour Body - Tim Ferriss

12 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Dean Leysen

"I think it is pretty awesome how we both share the same tastes in several subjects.…"

Budr Meqdadi replied May 9, 2011 to Education & Delegation

9 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by The Shiznit

"I really love this post man. I feel that it belongs in the self-development section…"

Budr Meqdadi replied May 1, 2011 to Competition vs. Cooperation

10 May 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Scaife

"I agree, this is something that should be apart of our daily lives whether it is som…"

Budr Meqdadi replied Apr 30, 2011 to Pay it Forward as Social Activism

6 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by The Shiznit

"Lmfao"

Budr Meqdadi replied Apr 27, 2011 to Pickup Artist Lesson #69 - Facebook

13 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Nickvda

"Life - A sexually transmitted disease which will always end in death. There is no cu…"

Budr Meqdadi replied Apr 12, 2011 to What's your biggest character flaw?

56 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Alex

RSS

Forum

Narcissism test.

Started by Manjius Mcgayhon in Off-Topic. Last reply by Joé 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

VLRESTLEMANIA II [SEASON FINALE]

Started by Manjius Mcgayhon in Fun & Games. Last reply by Manjius Mcgayhon on Sunday. 9 Replies

Latest Activity

Joé replied to KitKat's discussion What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0
""What is the revolution?"  Good question. I don't think anyone actually knows the answer.  Also, I don't recall ever saying that "I Power meant that we use our power to help other people". I was maybe…"
7 hours ago
KitKat posted a discussion

What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0

I have been coming to this website off and on for a while now, but I don't get why the banner at the top says I am the revolution, and I Power project 2.0.That Joe guy said that I Power meant that we use our power to help other people, but I don't…See More
7 hours ago
Joé replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
" "
9 hours ago
" "
10 hours ago
Vic replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Total: 6 Narcissistic Trait   Strength of Trait Authority: 1.00   Self-Sufficiency: 1.00   Superiority: 2.00   Exhibitionism: 0.00   Exploitativeness: 0.00   Vanity: 2.00   Entitlement:…"
10 hours ago
Joé posted a status
"IPower's inactivity is a necessary price to save world hunger."
14 hours ago
pauL replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"You really don't need to answer for someone else."
Tuesday
Merity replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Your Total: 14 Authority: 3.00   Self-Sufficiency: 2.00   Superiority: 3.00   Exhibitionism: 0.00   Exploitativeness: 2.00   Vanity: 1.00   Entitlement: 3.00 "
Tuesday
pauL replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Scored a 4"
Monday
"Good thread! in the spirit of the latest narcissist threads of IPower! I like it. The first step for IPower to become less narcissistic is to realize the issue that poisons us all. Total: 20 Authority: 6.00   Self-Sufficiency:…"
Monday
Manjius Mcgayhon posted a discussion

Narcissism test.

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htmTake the test guys, let's see who wins.And by guys I mean Shiznit, and by wins I mean who's in 2nd place after him.My results:Your Total:…See More
Monday
Manjius Mcgayhon replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion VLRESTLEMANIA II [SEASON FINALE]
"LE SEASON FINALE IS HEREEEEE AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETEEEEEE. It's over, I'm done with this for now, enjoy my last straw of free entertainment for a while."
Sunday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service