All Discussions Tagged 'Robot' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could a Robot Ever Be Conscious?

What is Consciousness, really?  If a robot is produced that behaves just like one of us in all respects, including thought, would it be c…

Started by The Shiznit

19 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Tobias Liehs

Is Having Sex With A Robot Cheating?

http://www.asylum.com/2008/12/09/is-having-sex-with-a-robot-hooker-cheating-revisted/ I found this through Digg and through it was a…

Started by Rich

38 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Lerox N.

RSS

Latest Activity

Joé replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion A completely random and anonymous person reviews Ipower
18 hours ago
Manjius Mcgayhon posted a discussion

A completely random and anonymous person reviews Ipower

From http://peek.usertesting.comNothing better than an outside look to see one's mistakes.See More
yesterday
Joé replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Yeah, I do agree. A lot of these questions were bad."
yesterday
Vytautas Januškevičius replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Authority: 6.00   Self-Sufficiency: 1.00   Superiority: 2.00   Exhibitionism: 2.00   Exploitativeness: 2.00   Vanity: 0.00   Entitlement: 2.00 Some of the questions only offered non-logical…"
Thursday
Joé replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Song Dedication Thread v2.0
"vic & rooky "
Thursday
Manjius Mcgayhon replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"So the only normal person in terms of narcissism in here is Merity. What a reality check this has been."
Thursday
jonas replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"4-5 years ago the total would be me higher right?"
Thursday
jonas replied to KitKat's discussion What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0
"Its either pleasure or nihilism or both.  "
Thursday
Joé replied to KitKat's discussion What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0
""What is the revolution?"  Good question. I don't think anyone actually knows the answer.  Also, I don't recall ever saying that "I Power meant that we use our power to help other people". I was maybe…"
Thursday
KitKat posted a discussion

What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0

I have been coming to this website off and on for a while now, but I don't get why the banner at the top says I am the revolution, and I Power project 2.0.That Joe guy said that I Power meant that we use our power to help other people, but I don't…See More
Thursday
" "
Thursday
" "
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service