All Discussions Tagged 'jesus' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The world, Change and Religion

I am just going to share some thoughts i have on these subjects. I feel that discussing helps me see subjects from different angles, so ple…

Started by Elias B. Hagen

28 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Tim Leto Tewes

jesus kid. wtf?

I just watch some videos and I come to this clip , for myself I realy think it is ridiculous. What do u think of this kid?

Started by simon

1 Sep 17, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

RIMILITIA and KitKat are now friends
9 hours ago
Vic left a comment for KitKat
"Welcome to ipower, KitKat. :)"
14 hours ago
RIMILITIA left a comment for KitKat
"Greetings and Welcome to I-Power KitKat"
15 hours ago
KitKat is now a member of I Power
15 hours ago
Altra replied to Lore's discussion What motivates you to act?
"As far as self motivation goes: I feel like I've lost sight of something I had several years ago, and there are days where the only thing that motivates me to do anything is that I know I'll feel like garbage if I do nothing. So I act, and…"
21 hours ago
Kawaiijius replied to Altra's discussion Hello, again.
"Welcome to Ipower. This is kind of a haunted place, but you can get to know some cool people if you survive the ghosts and the collapsing ceilings etc. Feel free to post some of the stuff you write."
21 hours ago
Altra liked Jesse C's blog post Reading books
22 hours ago
Altra posted a discussion

Hello, again.

I've had an account on here for years, but I haven't been active aside from a brief stint in 2010. I know I probably don't know any of the faces on here, and am assuming none of you will know mine - so this is a reintroduction.I'm Jacob. I'm 23. I…See More
22 hours ago
Altra updated their profile
22 hours ago
Kawaiijius replied to Vic's discussion 30 DAY CHALLENGE! (Running)
"I demand an update. Don't let your fans down Vic."
yesterday
Sohrab replied to Aya's discussion What have you been thinking about recently?
"That I am in control of my life and the choices I make.  Deconstructing past negative thought patterns and habits, to achieve the goals I desire in my life.  Its not easy, but then again its not supposed to be.  Nothing is ever easy…"
yesterday
Ziggy Mack liked RIMILITIA's photo
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service