On Wednsday, December 8th, I will do a live stream to go over the basics of what quantum mechanics is and some of the applications of the study. I'll also explain why a unifying theory is so difficult to find and the application of what that can do.

Among the topics I will talk about:

A world of chance VS. a world of application
Superposition
Entanglement
Dark Matter/Dark Energy
What is a unifying theory?
What is "quantum mechanics" and how is it different from the standard model

I will of course answer whatever questions

Keep in mind- I am NOT an expert in Quantumn Physics. I just know the basics from studying many books and obsessively watching the science channel. I just believe it would be nice for the community to have a basic understanding of what a unifying theory is before ASC comes out.

If Dean, Reese, or Athene would like to watch it too- would be great.

Also note: i have no clue what ASC is, or what the project entails. i just know it's how quantum mechanics and neuroscience relates. Which i've been trying to figure out... but i cannot find a correlation between quantum physics and neuroscience (i mean, there are the obvious- nerves, electrical signals, and what not- but how it directly relates to 'consciousness', I have no clue)

I'll try to answer any questions I can, keep in mind, though, that my knowledge is limited.

Where: Ipower Video/Chat tab
When: December 8th
Time: 4PM Central US time- no clue what time that is for all of you. but the internet will answer that

Tags: ASC, arthur, mechanics, quanumn

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and whatever cool things that come up, either relevant or totally off topic, lol. might go into astrobiology because of the new Microbe
Count me in!
This. Is. Awesome!
don't forget to remind us with a mail or somethin
HAI KIDS, so just as a reminder, I'll be on live-stream at 4:00 PM Central US time tommorow, Wednsday the 8th.

RSS

Latest Activity

Joé replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Yeah, I do agree. A lot of these questions were bad."
17 hours ago
Vytautas Januškevičius replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Authority: 6.00   Self-Sufficiency: 1.00   Superiority: 2.00   Exhibitionism: 2.00   Exploitativeness: 2.00   Vanity: 0.00   Entitlement: 2.00 Some of the questions only offered non-logical…"
18 hours ago
Joé replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Song Dedication Thread v2.0
"vic & rooky "
21 hours ago
Manjius Mcgayhon replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"So the only normal person in terms of narcissism in here is Merity. What a reality check this has been."
23 hours ago
jonas replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"4-5 years ago the total would be me higher right?"
yesterday
jonas replied to KitKat's discussion What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0
"Its either pleasure or nihilism or both.  "
yesterday
Joé replied to KitKat's discussion What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0
""What is the revolution?"  Good question. I don't think anyone actually knows the answer.  Also, I don't recall ever saying that "I Power meant that we use our power to help other people". I was maybe…"
yesterday
KitKat posted a discussion

What is the revolution, and why is the project 2.0

I have been coming to this website off and on for a while now, but I don't get why the banner at the top says I am the revolution, and I Power project 2.0.That Joe guy said that I Power meant that we use our power to help other people, but I don't…See More
yesterday
" "
yesterday
" "
yesterday
Vic replied to Manjius Mcgayhon's discussion Narcissism test.
"Total: 6 Narcissistic Trait   Strength of Trait Authority: 1.00   Self-Sufficiency: 1.00   Superiority: 2.00   Exhibitionism: 0.00   Exploitativeness: 0.00   Vanity: 2.00   Entitlement:…"
yesterday
Joé posted a status
"IPower's inactivity is a necessary price to save world hunger."
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service