Scientific Research & Self-Development Activism
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Chiren - Can you please show us the C=hf formula with numbers?
You said that everything around is just a probability - WHAT determines this probability? For example - WHY is the probability of an apple's appearance MORE likely to look like an apple, than a banana?
Thank you for the thread.
I limited myself to a mystical number of questions.
1. Assuming time and space are opposite vectors, and only the now exists. How can be described the simultaneity or non-simultaneity of two distinct events? For example, two photons hitting one another or not?
2. How can we explain that we can see the results of a past event in the present is there is only a timeless now?
3. How do you solve the problem of mechanics equations being time-symmetric and thermodynamics not being so?
4. According to your theory, the fact that two objects appear to be close would only be due to the resonance between them. But interference/resonance do not appear in macroscopic objects. So how do they happen to resonate?
5. Since the reference frame is amplified, and the vectors are accelerated exponentially, I understand the energy of every particle in the universe should be growing exponentially. Surely a satellite is accelerated exponentially but the form of the acceleration then is e^ix (which means it's centripetal), not e^x, which does not leaves the absolute value of the vectors unchanged. Your video shows growing vectors. And if the form is e^ix, which is the center around which every particle revolves?
9. If the arrow of time is opposite to the arrow of distance and this is the reason why we perceive an expanding universe, then if I wait 10 seconds then shouldn't my computer be 10 light seconds away from me?
7. How would we look "forward" in time? In the docu, you say we have to look forward in order to see the origin of the universe, I assume it's forward in time according to the livestream where Chiren expressedly opposed it to the traditional trick in physics of looking backward in time. Since you say this becasue space and time are opposite, this means you're looking backward in space, to where space become zero, so you're assuming the big bang in a way. Or I didn't understand. In traditional physics, we're looking forward in space to see backward in time because light travels at a limited speed. What role does play the time of travel of light in your theory?
8. How does this solve the horizon problem? I understand that you say the universe just "seems" to be expanding, but do you actually mean it's not?
6. Can you explain why all this solves the problem of probability wave collapse?
10. Assuming your theory is true, how do you manage to make predictions about, say, particle interactions, total energy of the universe and percentage of dark energy, life expectancy of black holes?
11; The idea that time, space, mass, energy are properties of quanta and not the other way round is very interesting, but the wave-particle duality which your theory is built upon suppose the existence of theses. How do you solve this paradox?
12. "The fact that our consciousness itself seems to be made out of quantized particles" (27:11) If I understand your theory, we would see things in the universe a certain way only because our consciousness is creating a certain arrow of time, which is a very seducing idea, but then why would we all have the same arrow of time? If time is opposite to space, why aren't there infinite directions in time, and why aren't we always changing directions in time?
There is a demonstrable and experimentally demonstrated equivalence between energy and information. i.e. s = hf.
Why is it that you never mention information?
Chiren jusr some very stupid quesitons, yet kinda important for me..
1: what is your background in the scientific field, and especially math.
2: have you writen a scientific thesis on this?
3: Are you willing to let this theory go through a peer review proces in the cientific field?
This sounds much more near to Philosophy than science tbh, and these to branches are not far appart, i know that. I just think your point with this would get out much more clear without all the math in it.
WIth that said, well done :-) its a really tough topic you managed to compress into one little equation!!
Why do you only define consciousness as being in the now? Lucid dreams, observing memories, imagination, etc, are all realms independent of the now where consciousness may occur.