I am just going to share some thoughts i have on these subjects. I feel that discussing helps me see subjects from different angles, so please, feel free to add your thoughts!

The ultimate goal of change, is peace, prosperity and human evolution. I have been thinking a lot, and i have concluded that peace won't happen until the world unites. As long as there is "us" and "Them", we can't have true peace. International relationsships will always be strained. 

This is true for economics too. As long as there are several economic systems that "feeds" to diffrents governments, the whole world can't prosper. There is also the fact that in the world today, money is a meens to power. In an ideal world, the government must not be affected by the money of others.

Additionaly, a communistic system won't work. People needs to be rewarded for hard work and good ideas, or else evolution will stop.

And then, we have religion. Religion is still about us and them. Unless the religions can come to an agreement, they will hinder change...

And to the religious people out here; i had a discussion with a person on the chat and he asked me to question this in a thread:

If you believe that god, jesus or other holy instances exists within you, and you also believe that those holy instances will help bring change to the world, does that not directly translate into the fact that you have the potential to help change the world if you just welcome the thought and  the work?

People, discuss! 

Tags: Religion, change, god, jesus, politics, self-developement, world

Views: 492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

History is not facts? You celebrate karl marx like he is some kind of hero. Ever read animal farm? Well it was written by someone who does know what communism is, better than me and you. Fact ^^

Where do you see unpaid labor in western countries that's legal? You don't, it's called slavery, and that's illegal. We actually have a minimum wage in the United States, and it's illegal to be paid below that amount and yes you can live off of it by yourself, it would just suck. Profit comes from hustling to do good for yourself, if you have no drive you're going to sink. No, it's not some free for all, it's called life. Someone said it better than I could this morning, we used to have to work 24 hours a day just to stay alive, now it's 8 hours of work *of varying difficulties*, you collect a weekly paycheck and you can otherwise do whatever you want. That's luxury. Fact ^^ Stalin would also be a good read for you. *fact*

So, how can marx's theories lead to better quality of life and peace for people? I don't think it can, Mozambique would be a good example of communism in Africa, it was in a few other African countries too, just can't remember what ones off the top of my head. Their big problem economically is these people have no real jobs, they have no industry and no way to compete. It's not that it's impossible, Africa has many resources, just no infrastructure and no proper systems to open up shop. That added with education would be a huge step in the quality of life for the people of planet earth. Of course, that could be a while. I'm no economist by a long shot, it's better than spreading the wealth, better to create more, and I think the profit would come. 

Profit comes from a good investment, if I buy something, turn around and sell it for more, that equals profit.

My company and my workers make a product and sell it for more than what it's worth, that equals profit. I divide all earning from there on in among the entire company including myself. If we make more all together than what it took to produce, that equals a profit.

So, education+industry and a way to compete in the modern economy=better quality of life for everybody. Means less poor people, less people are starving, etc. etc.

This is a good post, and i like Your view on these matters.
I agree that competition can be helthy, and that one government might not be the best solution. But anyhow, we as a race must overcome our differences to achive peace.

And Your english is flawless :) good post bro

RSS

Forum

Artistic contest.

Started by Jon in Off-Topic. Last reply by Minsc 3 hours ago. 9 Replies

FEMINISM

Started by jonas in Off-Topic. Last reply by Jonathan Mckiddy on Wednesday. 18 Replies

Big Bang Theory

Started by Jon in Fun & Games. Last reply by Merity Dec 6. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Professor Kizomba posted a photo

Kizomba & the Younglings

They fight together.
3 hours ago
Minsc replied to Jon's discussion Artistic contest.
"k. you win. time to shut down ipower."
3 hours ago
Professor Kizomba replied to Jon's discussion Artistic contest.
" Wishful prayers to you all."
3 hours ago
RIMILITIA replied to Jon's discussion Artistic contest.
8 hours ago
Minsc is attending azra's event
Thumbnail

Vent Date with Maral&Mary&Zack at IPower Vent

April 1, 2009 from 7pm to 10pm
Maral and me (omg and Zack) have vent dates, We meet up for serious discussion.If you want to join you can.See More
yesterday
"So stoked for this."
Friday
Professor Kizomba replied to Jon's discussion Artistic contest.
"Oh my dear younglings, this looks like the perfect opportunity to show you all a small preview of my latest beautiful works.   I will have to pay a Christmas visit to my ethereal grandparents and prepare for my lecture at the Light Brothers…"
Friday
RIMILITIA replied to Jon's discussion Artistic contest.
Friday
Vic replied to Jon's discussion Artistic contest.
Friday
Friday
pauL replied to Jon's discussion Artistic contest.
"we need to cut those trees down"
Friday
Jon posted a discussion

Artistic contest.

I challenge you all to post better art pieces than mine.It's called: Magestic Tree…See More
Friday

© 2014   Created by Reese Leysen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service