What other films like "Athene's theory of everything" can you recommend?

What other films like "Athene's theory of everything" can you recommend? The ones that represent latest advancements in neuroscience and quantum physics? Maybe there are some more films you know that clarify some questions about our consciousness and behaviour, and help us to become more self-aware?

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look up primacy of consciousness. It's an interesting lecture about the this guys philosophical theory of consciousness.

I really liked the documentary "The Quantum Activist" and it's on instant que on netflix. It's about quantum physics and philosophical consequences, inlcuding stuff on consciousness.

For those interested; Here is a link to The Quantum Activist (which Cole mentioned in this thread), a very interesting documentary discussing the primacy of consciousness, and starring theoretical physicist Amit Goswami.

Of course, mixing philosophy with science is always going to feel a little pseudo-sciencey - as was the reason for Athene's theory being so controversial and ultimately shunned - so you're probably going to need an open mind to accept the paradigm shift Goswami is proposing. But if you're looking at this thread in the first place, I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem. xD

There is even this online community dedicated to it all. Maybe some of you should sign up there... Could be a good opportunity to discuss Athene's TOE with a group of people on the same wavelength =)

RSS

Forum

Song Dedication Thread v2.0

Started by Jon in Fun & Games. Last reply by RIMILITIA Nov 17. 31 Replies

FEMINISM

Started by jonas in Off-Topic. Last reply by Minsc Nov 7. 17 Replies

Is ATHEISM in Decline?

Started by Minsc in Off-Topic. Last reply by Aya Nov 5. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Professor Kizomba posted a status
"I will pray for the day when all my sons and daughters come together and pay their Professor a visit. Wishful prayers to you all."
yesterday
Professor Kizomba updated their profile
yesterday
Minsc liked Professor Kizomba's profile
yesterday
Minsc commented on RIMILITIA's photo
Thumbnail

tumblr_mejnlv15ab1rak0i2o1_500

"wal mart here we go"
Tuesday
RIMILITIA posted a status
Tuesday
RIMILITIA posted a photo
Tuesday
Minsc left a comment for Jon
"you look even worse in yours, you dick loving blond hair'd faggot how old are you, kid? 14? go back to the playground. rooky's waiting to play on the see saw with you "
Monday
Jon left a comment for Minsc
"Haha you look like a faggot in that picture."
Monday
Minsc left a comment for Ziggy Mack
"I long for your return."
Monday
Jon posted a status
"Wow the content has been awesome lately guys, good work. Keep it awesome."
Nov 23
Jon posted a status
"Aaaaaand Ipower is dead."