Scientific Research & Self-Development Activism
Although my job pays on average 12 -15 dollars and hour, I don't think it's worth it. Firstly, it is not stable. Sometimes I stay there for 8 hours and get maybe 30 or 40 dollars for the night. I really hate that. Secondly, it's waitressing. I hate waitressing and I work there for most days of the week now. Third, (although this is a minor issue) they keep asking me to smile 24/7, but I'm an honest person. If I don't like something, my face and my body language will let you know. I do not often like to pretend to be happy when I am not. I have come to conclude that what they really want or need is not a human serving diet poison (referring to aspartame in sodas) in a cup, but a robot. A robot needs no breaks for eating or restrooms, it needs no days off for itself, and it can remember everything whereas a human can forget everything. It doesn't have emotional breakdowns and it certainly doesn't need tips. Silly as this may be, I'd gladly forfeit my job to a robot.
Anyways, I have a bunch of things that I realized I need to do. Writing down a list at the moment.
1) download windows 8 through my university account
2) hire a private tutor for language lessons
3) Pay my loan (it's overdue)
4) Call the gym so i can get my lazy ass to work out
5) replace the inspection stickers on my car
6) finish up some sketches to show at the next Bliss G+ meet
7) I need to go buy paper clay and supplies to finish my mask
8) Start on illustrating this book i'm writing.